Download Adobe Photoshop Express. This app is in the Photo & Video category and for iPhone users. You can install it for free on your Windows, PC.
Czech. Edit. Share. Smile. The free Adobe Photoshop Express app brings your photo magic to your fingertips.
Join millions of creative people who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful and easy editing. The only address for your quick and gorgeous photo editing needs.
Use Adobe Photoshop Express to create better-looking photos. Use slider adjustments or automatic one-touch corrections to achieve excellent results. If you don't yet know the application, here are a few ways to improve your photos:
MEET NEW VISITS AND EDGES:
* Choose from more than 45 eye-catching effects now called Looks! Check the density of Looks with a simple slider. Different categories such as Black and White, Portrait, Nature, Pop Colors and Dual Tones help you get the right effect for your images.
* Use our newly added borders to add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with more than 30 borders and frames. Express yourself!
* Quickly open your photos.
* Take your photos directly from the app.
* Make photos as best as possible. The easy-to-use interface allows you to easily switch between different arrangements.
* Comprehensive photo editor lets you polish your photos to make your imagination come true.
* Quick photo fix; Trim, flatten, rotate clockwise and counterclockwise, rotate horizontally and vertically.
* Crop provides default aspect ratio with one touch.
Open your photos with a simple slider:
* Check and adjust contrast, clarity, saturation, vitality and fog removal
Use these controls in your photos to achieve stunning results.
Contrast is a remarkable control that can turn your ordinary photo into a spectacular masterpiece.
Adjust the color saturation using the Vibration and Saturation controls.
Use the Fog Off scroll bar to add or remove fogs from your photos.
* Exposure, light hues, shadows, blacks and whites
You can make fine adjustments to your photos using the exposure settings. Lurks and Shadows are the best way to optimize photo exposure in light tones, midtones, and regions without compromising other tone areas.
Use Black and Whites to set the black point and white point of the photo. This makes the colors appear completely black or white.
* Temperature and Tint
Use the Temperature and Tint controls to add heat or coolness to your photo. You can also check the amount of green and red tones in your photo.
Use the Temperature control to increase or decrease the orange or blue tones. Increase the amount of orange while adding warmth to your photo. Increasing the amount of blue brings a cold to your photo.
Use the Color Tone slider control to add more red or green tones to your photo. Auto White Balance automatically does this for you.
Details Make your photos look better by using Sharpen, Reduce Brightness and Reduce Color Noise, and minimize unwanted grain and mottling in your photos.
* Tone Replacement
Use Tinting to stylize your photos with shades of light and shaded areas.
Use the new ver Reduction ıza tool to mix the images with the background and give your photos a matte feel.
Create an emotional or nostalgic effect in your images using the Vignette effect.
* Removing stains and points has never been easier! Clear acne, scars, dirt and dust in your photos with one touch.
REDUCE RED EYES AND REFLECTIONS IN EYES:
* One touch is sufficient to remove red eyes from your photos or to remove the reflection in the eyes.
Redens the red pixels in the target area and reduces the effect.
* Edit your photos with one-touch auto adjustment.
RAW PHOTO SUPPORT:
* Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), rack (FUJI), 3fr and fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos ( LEAF), rwl (LEICA), neph and nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG).
* Print edited photos directly from your Windows device.
SAVE AND SHARE:
* Your original photo is not lost during editing. Undo and repeat the changes until you have the desired look.
* Easy sharing, your way: Share your edited photos on Facebook instantly.
English, Chinese Simplified, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Hollan